Heres a link to a blog i found that has a very interesting info chart.
circadian rhythm
information graphics.
I like to color used and simplicity of the chart. Everything is layout and serves a purpose for the information.
My favorite is the jet lag one (name: My Head Hurts) the background color is blue and its purpose is to represent the ocean and the map seems just to be place but in fact it has the actual time zones. The font is very soft and modern.
http://mattkursmark.com/print-infographics.php
That is very interesting. I am not the biggest fan of line chart design but I like the way it was made. I love the fact that it's simple and to the point. All charts must have only what is important and necessary. The color is very nick as well the font. It feels very modern and up to date. It's serious yet playful in a way.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the link. (BTW, you spelled interesting wrong!)
Captivating chart!
ReplyDelete